The Harbor View Advisors Analyst position is a two-year program for recent college graduates. Our Analysts are bright and ambitious individuals that have the benefit of gaining experience in consulting, M&A transactions and On-Demand Corporate Development. Working alongside experienced investment bankers, Analysts also play an important role as active contributors to our growing firm.
Our analysts gain substantial experience in a diverse array of M&A transactions. Analysts are exposed to the entire transaction process, aiding our associates at every step. Analyst duties include:
- Researching and analyzing competitive landscapes, company positioning and industry trends
- Building financial models to evaluate growth, profitability and valuation expectations
- Drafting marketing materials including executive summaries and information memoranda
- Preparing prospective buyer lists, including both strategic and financial partners
- Coordinating due diligence information requests and facilitating on-site visits
- Working with legal and accounting teams to drive transactions through closing
In addition, analysts will have significant exposure to senior bankers, thereby learning from the best in their field. Harbor View analysts play an active role in the shaping of the future of our firm. It is important to the environment at Harbor View that all of our team members have a voice, as all members serve a crucial part in both the development and success of the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial markets
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling, financial analysis, and business valuation preferred
- Analytical, organizational, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills
- A strong work ethic, detail orientation and passion for excellence
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects/priorities in a time critical, fast paced environment
- FINRA Series 79 and 63 Investment Banking securities licenses, or ability to obtain required licenses within 90 days of hire
Submit Your Resume